Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, document (doc./docx.) file format. PDF and others cannot be accepted for publication.
All the author(s) have seen and agreed to the submitted version of the manuscript and to the inclusion of their name(s) as co-author(s).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- No additional authors will be added post submission, unless editors receive agreement from all authors and detailed information is supplied as to why the author list should be amended
Publishing paper with this journal means that the author or authors retain the copyright in the paper. This journal is granted an exclusive non commercial reuse license by the author(s), but the author(s) are able to put the paper onto a website, distribute it to colleagues, give it to students, use it in your thesis etc, so long as the use is not directed at commercial advantage or toward private monetary gain.
The author(s) can reuse the figures and tables and other information contained in their paper published by this journal in future papers or work without having to ask anyone for permission, provided that the figures, tables or other information that is included in the new paper or work properly references the published paper as the source of the figures, tables or other information, and the new paper or work is not direct at private monetary gain or commercial advantage.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. This journal is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.This license lets others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, and although their new works must also acknowledge & be non-commercial, they don’t have to license their derivative works on the same terms. || View License Deed || View Legal Code ||
Published Open Access articles are distributed under this Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC). Articles can be read and shared for noncommercial purposes under the following conditions:
- BY: Attribution must be given to the original source (Attribution)
- NC: Works may not be used for commercial purposes (Noncommercial)
Asian Journal of Applied Science and Engineering uses the CC BY-NC to protect the author's work from misuse.