American Journal of Trade and Policy (AJTP) is a peer-reviewed journal devoted to business, trade, policy and law research globally. It specializes in the publication of comparative thematic issues as well as individual research articles, review essays, and book reviews. Committed to disseminating rigorous scientific research to the widest possible audiences.
The journal is published in both print and online versions. The digital online version is published by the SSRN, 2171 Monroe Avenue, Suite 203, Rochester, NY 14618, USA, in the partners in publishing journals in EPRN. AJTP will upload papers directly at SSRN. And any paper AJTP uploads to SSRN is downloadable by paying US$ 14 only, worldwide.
SSRN's Objective: To provide rapid worldwide distribution of research to authors and their readers and to facilitate communication among them at the lowest possible cost.
And the hard copy (print) version is published by Asian Business Consortium, 12/Cha/1/D, Rd 4, Shyamoli, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh. If author want to get hard copy of the Journal, they required to pay charges @ US$ 30 for each hard copy + US$ 40 - Fast Express Shipping.
AJTP has been recorded in the ISSN Register as follows:
Key title: American journal of trade and policy (Print)
Abbreviated key title: Am. j. trade policy (Print)
Key title: American journal of trade and policy (Online)
Abbreviated key title: Am. j. trade policy (Online)
Ø To provide a forum for publication of high quality original research work.
Aims and Scope
The aim of the journal is to provide a forum for current issues in all aspects of international trade, including legal, economic, management, financial reporting and policy issues.
The objectives of AJTP are to become a main starting place of analyses and perspectives on the issues of economics and trade in order to be an effectual channel of communication between policy-makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions. It emphasizes problems of international significance and offers important lessons for policy-makers and the wide audience which participates in the policy debate in such a way that it promotes and coordinates developments in the field of international trade and economic expansion. The journal will highlight national, regional, international and universal realities.
Scope: The fields covered by AJTP include, but not limited to the following:
- Accounting harmonization
- Business ethics
- Case studies, lessons learnt
- Competition law
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Cross-cultural management
- Economic growth
- Energy law and policy
- Entrepreneurship among minority groups
- Entrepreneurship and ethics
- Entrepreneurship in developing countries
- Entrepreneurship in ethnic enclaves
- FDI and the international economics
- Financing trade deficits
- Foreign investment
- Forensic Accounting
- Global economy and trade policy
- Governance and regulation
- Government policy on entrepreneurship
- Indigenous entrepreneurs
- Intellectual property
- Interaction between global markets and trade
- Interface between trade and policy
- International economic issues
- International Financial Reporting
- International trade and international business
- Internet law
- Innovation, technopreneurship, licensing/franchising
- Labor law
- Law and enterprise
- Marketing of innovations/by entrepreneurs
- Review of books and articles on trade and policy
- Self-employment among immigrants
- Social Business
- Strategic cooperation among SMEs
- Technological/organizational innovation
- The impact of government debts on international trade
- The impact of government debts on management issues
- The importance of growing wealth disparity in trade
- The role of international economic organizations
- The role of IT in the process of globalization
- The role of oil and gas: industry intentions
- The role of oil and gas: pricing strategies, etc.
- Theoretical and empirical issues in international economics
- Trade and policy issues of developing countries
- Trade and policy modeling
- Trade as determined by currency instability
- Venture capital, government funds/grants
- Women entrepreneurs
- WTO and its policies
Open Access Abstracts Policy
AJTP provides immediate open access to its abstracts on the principle that making research freely available contents to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Paid Full Access Policy
AJTP provides immediate open access to its full article contents by paying US$ 14 only, worldwide.
Peer Review Policy
Articles in this journal undergo a rigorous blind peer review screening system to ensures highest standard of quality.
For the first year in a row, ABC Journals is honored to win an award for "One-of-a-Kind" Education & Research Publication in the 26th annual APEX Awards for Publication Excellence Competition. The 2014 APEX Award recognizes excellence in publications work by professional communicators, and with nearly 2,100 entries, competition this year was intense. For 54 months, ABC Journals has helped professors, graduate students and researchers publish their manuscripts in academic journals, and we're delighted to add the 2014 APEX Award as a proof of that success.
APEX Awards for Publication Excellence
We are now accepting submissions for 2016 Issues. Papers will be reviewed on a rolling basis; early submission is therefore encouraged. Publish online and print version both.
For detail author guidelines and manuscript requirements go through the link: https://ajtp.scholasticahq.com/for-authors
|We are now accepting submissions for 2016 issues. Papers will be reviewed on a rolling basis; early submission is therefore encouraged.
Call for Papers !!!