|Vol 6, No 2 (2016): 14th Issue||Striving for Work-Life Balance at Entry Level Jobs: Challenges to Develop Professionalism in Bangladesh||Abstract PDF|
|Afdalin Bin Haque, Aryana Anan Ahmed|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2012): 2nd Issue||Factors Affecting Job Satisfaction, Motivation and Turnover Rate of Medical Promotion Officer (MPO) in Pharmaceutical Industry: A Study Based in Khulna City||Abstract PDF|
|Shahi Md. Tanvir Alam|
|Vol 1, No 2 (2012): 2nd Issue||The Role of Self-esteem and Optimism in Job Satisfaction among Teachers of Private Universities in Bangladesh||Abstract PDF|
|Mozumdar Arifa Ahmed|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"