|Vol 3, No 2 (2014): 6th Issue||Dual Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis Correlates Well with Computed Tomography to Estimate Visceral Fat in Grade I-II Obese Mexican Patients||Abstract PDF|
|Ernesto G. Cardona Muñoz, Fernando Grover Páez, Carlos Gerardo Ramos Becerra, Sylvia E. Totsuka Sutto, Guillermo Adrián Alanis Sánchez, Jesús Ricardo García Corral, Catherine A. García Aguilar, Assen Ognianov Iantchoulev, José Rafael Villafán Bernal, Ana Leticia Milanés Barajas|
|1 - 1 of 1 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"