Why choose us to publish your work?
Through the publication in our journals we make sure that how we check, manage and promote your article. We offer authors sophisticated and global marketing and distribution alongside an attentive and personal editorial experience. We continue to work hard to support our authors who trust us with their work. Here are just some of the benefits we provide:
- Each paper published is assigned with a DOI
- Authors retain the copyright
- Open access and fast online submission & tracking system
- Author may wish to know how many times its article has been accessed
- Lowest article processing charges (APCs) and we provide exemption for authors
- APC are payable only after the manuscript is accepted for publication
- Fast production and immediate international readership
- We respond to all incoming mails within 24 hrs
- Every manuscript undergoes a thorough and rigorous blind peer-review
- Articles are published under Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial (CC-BY-NC) License
- Articles are available in multiple formats like PDF, XPS, DJVU, HTML, and printer friendly versions
- Published articles will be disseminated rapidly to a wide readership by many different ways
Don’t waste efforts in publishing without DOI
The DOI is like a digital fingerprint. Each article receives a unique one DOI at birth, and it can be used to identify the article throughout its lifespan.
- DOI enables every published article to cite properly, thus provides accurate number of citations and also increase the visibility of the published work.
- One of the most commonly used DOI registration agencies is Crossref, that makes research outputs easy to find, cite, link, and assess. When content is registered in Crossref it includes the DOI and basic bibliographic metadata for the article (e.g. an up-to-date URL, author names, the title of the article, publication dates, etc.). The DOI link also increase citation capacity for that article worldwide.
- Get proper indexation and citation to the article by publishing it with a journal that is assigning DOI to your work. Crossref will help your journal’s article to give a unique virtual identity which lead to get high citation and impact factor too.
- Registering DOIs and metadata for all of our journal articles ensures that even if we have to change the web address or the location of an article, or if there are authors circulating different versions of their articles online, readers and discovery services will be able to easily find our official published version of the article from its DOI.
Open Archives Initiative (OAI) Supported Platform
Interoperability through Metadata Exchange of ABC Journals
OAI has its roots in the open access and institutional repository movements. The Open Archives Initiative Protocol for Metadata Harvesting (OAI-PMH) is a low-barrier mechanism for repository interoperability. Data Providers are repositories that expose structured metadata via OAI-PMH. ABC Journals then make OAI-PMH service requests to harvest that metadata. OAI-PMH is a set of six verbs or services that are invoked within HTTP.
Electronic Backup and Preservation of all Published Contents
ABC Journals are aware of about electronic backup and preservation of its published contents. If the journals are no longer published (access to archive), authors/ readers will be able to view the journal contents. For preservation purpose ABC Journals presently archives its contents timely (with full text PDF) in Zenodo, Humanities Commons and OSF.
Out platform intends to use Portico, to ensure the long-term survival of Web-based scholarly publications in the event that ABC Journals stops publishing temporarily or the journals are no longer published. This journal will utilize the Portico system to create permanent archives of our journals for purposes of preservation and restoration soon. We will inform our authors when archived.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org <||> Skype: abcjournals